Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a .........


GIRL!!!
I was having some pain in my sides last week so I called the Dr. and they told me to come in. Luckily Joel was off work so he went with me. Turns out I have a bladder infection. While there I asked if they would go ahead and do the ultrasound so I wouldn't have to come back next week. The ultrasound tech. said everything looked very good. She immediately said it was a girl. We both were kind of in shock since we had just expected it to be a boy. Joel said "Are you sure?" She said she had been doing this for 25 years and was very confident that we should start buying pink. Of course we have tons of boy stuff people gave us when we were adopting. Looks like we'll be starting over-I'm not complaining though-girls stuff will be so much fun:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I love having a girl! If you are lucky enough to have a boy and a girl it really is the best of both worlds! Praying for you to have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! CONGRATS! PRAISE GOD for your little miracle girl growing inside of you!!!!!

    I'm so happy for you and trust God will deliver your precious Ethiopian son when the time is perfect for him to come home too!

    So glad things are going well and you feel so good.

    Praying over your pregnancy and that you feel better quick!

    In Christ's love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog through IAN. Congrats on your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete