


Today I am feeling really frustrated because things are not going like I want them to in completing the dossier.One thing that keeps me busy is my two mischevious dogs. No matter how I feel they always find a way to make me smile (and/or scream). When I finally get out of bed this morning I go into the bathroom and NayNay is in the laundry hamper-how she got in there I'll never know. I hear a lot of noise going on upstairs so I go up to find FiFi sitting in the middle of a torn up paper plate trying to look very innocent. I picked up the camera right away.


Cute picture! Our dogs keep us laughing.
ReplyDeleteLeah
Oh my goodness! That is too cute. Sorry you are having dossier issues. It will all come together and your baby will be in your arms sooner than it feels.
ReplyDelete